Full progressive press upgrade package, ready to go, just add dies and components.

I have had this press a couple years and it has worked great. I really like the individual lock-n-load die setup, it is extremely flexible so you can load anyway you choose to when you want to. I have too many presses and this one now sits unused and I don't have room for it. My loss your gain!

If you are reloading with a single stage or just starting out and have been thinking about upgrading to a progressive this package is the one for you! The individual locking dies lets you setup one station at a time so you can really learn how the sequence works and do not have to go full tilt with all stations loaded at once.

This Hornady LnL package is loaded and outfitted with a number of the most common and recommended upgrades from Inline Fabrication; ultramount, std roller handle, double bullet tray adjustable arm, LED lighting . It has the automated case feeder and everything you need to load for the most popular calibers, minus the dies. Add your existing dies or pickup some Lee dies and you are rolling!

Included are shell plates and case feeder plates and parts for: 9mm, 45acp, 223/300blk/380, 308/30-06, and 7.62*39/6.5grendel to name a few that are covered by the parts in this package. Also a total of 20 LnL bushings ontop of the one with the powder thrower. That is enough to cover 5 calibers with 4 dies each. Also included is a 223 on press swage kit with LnL bushings already installed. This kit has the original large and small primer system parts, original handle, manual, box, and misc spare parts as well as a number of extra adapters and bushings for the case feed system.

I converted the press to run a Uniflow powder thrower with Hornady case activated feed and PTX system. Included are the PTX inserts for 9mm and 45ACP so you can expand and drop powder in station 2. That lets you use a powder cop or bullet feed in station 3 as well as seat die in 4 and FCD in 5. The uniflow comes with Uniflow with large and small drums. I had the uniflow already when I bought this LnL and liked the way it loaded, so I sold the Hornady thrower. I found the small drum better than the hornady as it throws a wider range of powder. In fact I only ever use the small drum in the Uniflow even for 308. In the Case Activation kit box are the 3 bushings to drop powder without PTX for other calibers.

PACKAGE:

• LnL AP Loader
  • LnL Case feeder
  • Inline Fab Ultramount
  • Inline Fab Roller handle
  • Inline Fab Double bullet tray
  • Inline Fab skylight + strip LED kit
  • shellplate 45
  • 45acp ptx
  • large pistol case plate
  • shellplate 8 (9mm)
  • 9mm ptx
  • smal pistol case plate
  • shellplate 16 (223/300blk)
  • small rifle caseplate
  • shellplate 6 (grendel 7.62*39)
  • shellplate 1 (243, 308, '06)
  • large rifle caseplate
  • LnL Bushings
  • Plus a number of extras for case feed, spare case springs, original box, manual, etc.
  • TOTAL $1400+

Will sell package complete for $1000+shipping obo
Located in Puyallup, WA.

Not looking for any trades at this point. I need to pay bills off from recent purchases.
Not looking to break it up. IF you want a few items only, please msg me with what you want, I will keep a list and if everything or most is spoken for I will start parting it out.

I will take paypal if you pay the fee or want to do Gift for in person exchange.

PM with any questions.